I'm Ciera (aka trance kitten). 22. I love video games, kitties, trance, Above & Beyond, dnb, raving, nature, crystals, space, vampires, japanese stuff, halloween, and sparkley, cute, and pretty things.
“Isn’t that weird, we’ve made nature against the law. That’s how un-natural we’ve become.”
Bill Hicks on drug laws (via parallelsociety)
“It’s not a war on drugs, it’s a war on personal freedom.”
Bill Hicks (via parallelsociety)
“There are essentially only two drugs that Western civilization tolerates: Caffeine from Monday to Friday to energize you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Friday to Monday to keep you too stupid to figure out the prison that you are living in.”
Bill Hicks (via quoteallthethings)
“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather.”
Bill hicks (via armageddon-swimmers)
“I’m glad mushrooms are against the law, because I took them one time, and you know what happened to me? I laid in a field of green grass for four hours going, “My God! I love everything.” Yeah, now if that isn’t a hazard to our country … how are we gonna justify arms dealing when we realize that we’re all one?”
Bill Hicks (via parallelsociety)
“25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool”
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
1/899 older »
Schedule 1 is the most illegal that a substance can be. It means that it has no known medical use, high abuse potential, is considered dangerous to use and is generally unclean and verboten.
Ecstasy which is statistically safer than taking an airplane flight, is schedule one. LSD, which has little or no addictive potential is also schedule one. Alcohol, which causes enormous social problems and violence, is legal. Tobacco, which is highly addictive and kills around half of it’s long term users, is legal. That’s drug policy for you.
Unknown (via jimiandthebonsais)